2022 AEDC Recruitment, Direct Application Portal and How To Apply: This is a direct AECDC recruitment guide prior to the general public announcement concerning the ongoing AEDC accepting new applications.
In this guide/article, you will be walk through everything you need to know about the AEDC Recruitment, from; AEDC recruitment/application requirement, required qualification, how to apply (direct AEDC career link).
So, if your question has been when will Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) start hiring? Quick answer; Yes AEDC has begun hiring. At the moment, AEDC has started recruitment. This guide will provide all important information on requirements, qualifications, and how to apply. Keep to the end!
The AEDC contracting portal is www.abujaelectricity.com. All requests must be made on the career page. The link will be provided below this article.
2022 AEDC Recruitment Requirements
- Bachelor of Engineering Careers and Sciences.
- 1- 5 years of general work experience
- Experience as a Revenue Protection specialist will be an added advantage
- Regular knowledge of meter installation.
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of the value system of the electricity supply chain.
- Fair Knowledge of electrical codes and regulatory requirements.
- Analysis and problem solving.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Conflict management
- Safety and Security Awareness
- Interrogation skills to establish facts.
- Strong attention to detail.
Ratings – University level degree in an analytical discipline (Accounting, Science, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.) required
Graduate degree and qualifications similar to plus
What you should understand while applying for AEDC recruitment
There are many things to consider when applying for AEDC 2022. Getting the right information at the right time is very important, which means you should visit the AEDC Portal regularly.
Please take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in being employed by the AEDC.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your Credentials in www.abujaelectricity.com
- The AEDC Recruitment Shortlist will be published shortly thereafter
- Don’t pay anyone who says they can help you get a job with AEDC.
How to Apply for 2022 AEDC Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates are expected to visit below to get started, Direct link below:
Click here to apply AEDC online
The cover letter should be addressed to:
The General Manager/CEO,
abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
Calle Ziquinchor 1, Via IBB,
Wuse Zone 4 – Abuja, FCT,
- All applications must include a CV and a cover letter.
- The subject of your application must be the position applied for. Failure to follow instructions will result in disqualification of your application.
If you have any questions about the AEDC Recruitment and submitting your application, do let us know in the comments section below and we will get back to you as always.