2022 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal – Direct Application Form – In this guide,e you will be provided everything you need to know to get started with the Nigeria navy recruitment. Including; the requirement, fact to know about, and how to apply and submit your application. with vital information on Nigerian Navy Trader/Trader Recruitment in 2022. www.joinnigeriannavy.com
The Nigerian Navy (NN) recruitment for 2022 is currently underway. This article will provide information on the official Nigerian Navy recruitment portal (www.joinnigeriannavy.com), how to apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2022, and other information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job you need to know the qualifications, requirements to apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022/2023.
Do you have what it takes to get the job in the Nigerian Navy? If you answered yes to this question, go ahead and see what qualification is required to apply for the job.
You should take this guide very seriously, as all the information you need to get jobs in the Navy is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read on.
We know you want to apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 so we have compiled this article and included all the information you need. Just read all this information so that you can be recruited into the navy and apply through the navy portal.
To apply for Navy recruitment, applicants must possess any of the following educational and/or professional qualifications:
- All applicants must present their elementary school completion certificate.
- Applicants must possess the NYSC Exemption/Discharge Certificate and must be between the ages of 22 and 28 prior to February 2022
- Applicants must not be married or have children before joining.
- The applicant must print the parental/guardian consent form and the local government certification form.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicants with any of the following problems will NOT be able to apply: myopia, hearing problem, previous orthopedic operation, flat feet, below the required height (Man 1.70, Woman 1.67), fracture, stuttering or any natural disability.
- Applicants must be free of any prior conviction by a court of law on criminal charges.
- Except for imams, chaplains and medical consultants who must not exceed the age of 30 and 40 respectively by February 2022
However, it is important to note that the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form is not available. This page will be updated as the form comes out. You can continue to visit this website or the Nigerian Navy Portal @ www.joinnigeriannavy.com to stay updated once the form has been completed.
There are many things you need to keep in mind while applying for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you should visit the Nigerian Navy Portal regularly.
Please take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in being employed by the Nigerian Navy.
To get started with the 2022 Nigeria Navy Recruitment, do visit the official Nigeria navy website here www.joinnigeriannavy.com and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form runs out.
If you want to stay updated on the Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment 2022, please leave your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.
Most importantly, the deadline or closing date for the ongoing Nigerian navy dssc recruitment exercise is April 2022.
Applicants must submit their applications before the stipulated time as the portal will be closed once the deadline is reached.
Popular Job Vacancies Trending Now
If you need the latest news about Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Let us know in the comments section below and we’ll keep you updated right away.