Vaginal itching is frequently caused by yeast or bacteria infections and can be very painful.
3 home remedies for vaginal itching: There are fast and inexpensive home cures for vaginal irritation. Itching, irritation, or a burning feeling in the vagina or vulva are common symptoms of yeast or bacterial infections, irritants, or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). These symptoms, which can be quite uncomfortable, can also be caused by sexually transmitted illnesses.
In some circumstances, the infection manifests itself as swelling or redness around the vagina, followed by intense itching and a stinky discharge (though this symptom is not always present). In other instances, the discomfort that is associated with peeing may also be present.
When you realize that your vaginal area is itchy, the first thing you should do, even before you consider taking any kind of medication or home remedy, is to make sure that your hygiene is perfect. When you’ve taken care of your hygiene, you can give any one of these three methods a shot to relieve the itching.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is an effective antibacterial and antifungal therapy, and it also helps restore the natural pH balance of your vagina. Apple Cider Vinegar is available at most grocery stores.
Things to do:
- A warm glass of water should have two teaspoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar added to it.
- During the next few days, wash the vagina with this solution both in the morning and in the evening.
2. Drink Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar mix
How to proceed:
- Raw honey and two tablespoons of unfiltered apple cider vinegar should be mixed together and added to one teaspoon.
- To the mixture, add some warm water (to taste)
- Use this remedy both in the morning and at night for the next several days
3. Try using a cold compress
Ice cubes can provide almost instant relief from irritation that occurs in the vaginal area. To alleviate the itchiness and inflammation, apply the cubes directly to the affected area.
How to proceed:
- Ice cubes should be encased in a clean towel before being fastened.
- A cold compress made of packed ice should be applied to the vaginal area for a few minutes.
- Before reapplying, you should give yourself a break every 30 to 40 seconds.
- Continue as necessary until you feel a sense of relief.
- The afflicted region should be washed with cold water.
If the itching does not stop, you should seek medical attention.
home remedies for vaginal itching, vaginal itching home remedies, itching vigina home remedies, how to stop itching down there immediately, vaginal itching treatment, vaginal itching natural remedies, home remedies for vulvar itching and burning, itching in private area male home remedy