Business Development Officer at Royalsec Company Limited – Read this application guide carefully, the direct application link is just below this guide.
Royalsec Company Limited is a notable Industrial Security Organization with over three decades in Nigeria. The company is undoubtedly one of the foremost Security companies in Nigeria in terms of organizational structure, experience, size, manpower, equipment, assets, profitability strategy, and efficiency.
Being one of the oldest and well-grounded, our clientele cuts across only reputable and well-organized companies, Diplomatic Missions, major foreign Airlines, some Oil Marketers, highly rated and well-networked Financial Institutions, profitable Manufacturing Organizations, NGOs and some highly rated major foreign companies, all arms of Governmental concerns, etc. We have a nationwide branch network and regional offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Royalsec company limited is a leading security services provider in Nigeria with over 3 decades of rendering excellent services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Expand product solutions and offerings.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyse market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Conduct business/market research and gather information on potential clients and project.
- Oversee creation and advertisements and other marketing materials.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
- Drive overall direct marketing.
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Developing and presenting proposals customised for each client’s specific business needs.
- Ensuring excellent customer service through regular client follow up
- Translating proposals into ready-to-sign contracts.
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Finance or similar field.
- Must have 2-3 years security industry experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, business development or similar role.
- Ability to sell value and create credibility
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Keen interest in marketing sales and business development.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple tasks independently and produce results within specific time frames.
- Effective communication skills(Oral, Written and Listening).
- Self starter, creative, good people and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must posses an energetic and positive CAN DO attitude.
- Computer literate and proficient with MS office.
- Experience in managing and growing sales teams
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.