Zhejiang Normal University (ZJNU) Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 (Zhejiang Normal University CSC Scholarship 2024) It accepts applications for master’s and doctoral degrees. Degree to study in China. Zhejiang Normal University offers many scholarships for international students around the world.
The language of instruction will be either Chinese or English, depending on the degree you have enrolled in ZJNU. The Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education of China to support Chinese universities in designated provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for postgraduate studies in China.
Founded in 1956, Zhejiang Normal University is a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Zhejiang, China. Duration of study for Masters (2-3) years, and Ph.D. (3-4) years.
Details of Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang Normal University
|university||Zhejiang Normal University|
|Level of study||Master’s and Ph.D|
|Delivery time||February 29, 2024|
Duration Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Masters and Ph.D
- Applicants must be non-Chinese and in good health.
- Must be an international student outside China, or graduates of Chinese universities eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in studies.
- Applicants must have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants must be Master’s degree students under Age 35PhD students must be under Age 40.
Financial Coverage of ZJNU CSC Scholarship:
Zhejiang Normal University, China covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fees
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Accommodation cost
- register fees
- Monthly salary for master’s degree (3000 yuan) For doctoral students (3500 yuan).
Fields/specializations available for Masters and Ph.D
Zhejiang Normal University offers several degree programs in English as well as in Chinese.
Please check the link for more information ( click here )
Zhejiang Normal University Masters and Ph.D. Scholarship
The following documents are required for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang Normal University:
- Degree and transcript (It must be certified by a notary public)
- Passport size photo
- Scanned copy of passport
- Two letters of recommendations
- A personal statement, study plan, or research proposal
- Proof of language proficiency
- A copy of the Alien Physical Examination Form
- Personal statement
- the biography
- Acceptance speech (optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
Also Check: Shanghai Jiaotong University SJTU CSC Scholarship 2024
- Intermediate Chinese courses: HSK4 report or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English Medium Courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for 2 years)；OR English language proficiency certificate Provided by previous academic institutions.
Agency number Zhejiang Normal University He is “10345”. Type B
Deadline to apply for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarships for international students are February 29, 2024
How to apply for this scholarship:
The application process for this scholarship is done online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important note: There is no application fee and you do not need an acceptance letter
The China Scholarship Council (CSC) application form must be filled out.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2024-2025 [CSC Scholarship]
There is no need to send hard copies to the university.
SEE MORE Fully Funded Scholarships