Front Desk Officer at Airlude Travel & Tour: Airlude Travel & Tour is an innovative travel and tour Agency that has evolved over the years even in a strong and competitive market.
Airline provides its customers with the cheapest flights, Accommodations, car rentals, and other necessities needed for successful travelings. Airlude Travel & Tour is currently employing for the position of “Front Desk Officer” (Read guide carefully, application is just below)
Front Desk Officer Job Description
- We are looking for a Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance
- You will be the first contact of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
Job Responsibilities for the post of Front Desk Officer
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Take up other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications for the post of Front Desk Officer
- Minimum of a WAEC, ND, HND or B.Sc in any discipline.
- Proven experience as Front Desk Representative, agent or relevant position.
- Familiarity with office machines (printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply For The Post of Front Desk Officer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF FRONT DESK OFFICER” as the subject of the mail.
- UNICEF Job Recruitment (Development of Reintegration of At-Risk Children)