If you are passionate about scientific research and seeking financial support and a great academic experience, you have come to the right place. Central Queensland University The application invites to get Australian Government Research Training Programme to MA and Ph.D. students. Funded by the Australian Government, this scholarship provides an exceptional opportunity for international students To pursue their dreams of higher education in Australia.
duration 2 years for master’s degree programs and 3 years for Ph.D. certificate programmes, This scholarship opens the doors to a world-class teaching and research experience at CQQ.
Continue reading the blog post to explore the details and benefits of the Australian Government RTP Scholarship and how it can shape your academic journey. Also, check UNSW Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 in Australia | Fully funded
Central Queensland University Scholarship Details
|Scholarship||RTP Stipend Grants|
|degree||MA and Ph.D|
|Delivery time||September 30, 2023|
Fields of study available at Central Queensland University
- work law
- engineering technique
- Education and the arts
- Humanities, health and social sciences
- Medical and applied sciences
- Nursing and midwifery
Eligibility Criteria for CQU Scholarships:
- National and international students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- For a Master’s degree by research or Master of Philosophy: that Bachelor’s degree First or second class honors degree from any reputable university.
- for Ph.D. Research programme: You need to prove sufficient previous research experience and ability. In most cases, you will either have:
- a Bachelor degree First or upper second class honors degree
- a Master From a high level academic institution, which includes a significant research component
- An equivalent qualification demonstrating excellence and ability in research.
Also Check: University of New England Scholarships Australia 2023 | Fully funded
All documents must be in English to apply for the Australian Government Scholarship. Please check the following documents carefully
- to apply to Master’s degree Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) with transcripts
- to apply to Ph.D. certificate programme Candidate must have a master’s degree diploma (or higher)
- The most recent certified transcript of the degree will be uploaded with official stamps. (including grade points)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Research proposal
- Curriculum vitae or resume.
- Supervisor acceptance letter
- Official score of English language proficiency in TOEFL or IELTS test. (if English is not your first language)
- Academic thesis or related publication (for doctoral program applicants)
- Ph.D. applicants. The degree course must provide a copy of the master’s thesis or related publications.
- Other reference documents (if any)
Also Check: Singapore University of Technology and Design Fully Funded Scholarships
The last date to apply for the University of Central Queensland Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2023 is September 30, 2023
How To Apply For Australian Scholarships?
Applicants need to fill out an online application form to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Programme.
- Step 1: Research eligibility criteria
- Step 2: Find out what programs are available
- Step 3: Prepare the required documents
- The fourth step: Contact potential supervisors
- Fifth step: Complete the application online
- Sixth step: Submit the application and pay the fees (if any)
- Seventh step: Waiting for notification
- Eighth step: interview (if necessary)
- Step 9: Offer and acceptance of the scholarship
- Step 10: Start your studies at CQU
SEE MORE Fully Funded Scholarships