To “cash out” on Cash App, all you need to do is transfer the sum you have in the app to the bank account you have linked to the app.
How to withdraw money from Cash App to your bank account: If you are unfamiliar with Square’s Cash App, it is a peer-to-peer payment tool, similar to Venmo, that enables you to send and receive money with friends and family members even when you are not in the same physical location. The process for withdrawing money from the Cash app is outlined here.
The Cash App from Square is a peer-to-peer payment program, similar to Venmo, that enables you to send and receive money with friends and family without having to physically be in the same room or even have cash on hand. It works wonderfully for things like dividing the bill, contributing to the cost of party food, or even just dividing a meal.
If someone sends you money through the Cash App, the funds will be stored within the app itself. If you have a Square Cash Card, you are able to use it similarly to a debit card and spend the balance at any location that takes Visa payments. On the other hand, if you do not have a Cash Card or if you would just prefer to transfer your amount back to your bank account, doing so is quite easy and, if necessary, can even be done immediately. This is true regardless of whether or not you have a Cash Card.
How to withdraw money on Cash App
1. Launch the Cash app on your mobile device, either an iPhone or an Android.
2. Tap the dollar amount that is located in the centre of your screen in order to access the “My Cash” tab.
3. Tap the “Cash Out” button, which is located to the left of where your current balance is shown.
4. A menu labeled “Cash Out” will appear, with the option to transfer the full amount of your balance already chosen. If you want to send a smaller amount of money, you can enter the amount using the touchscreen on your iPhone or Android device.
5. When you have determined how much money you wish to transfer, go to the bottom of the screen and tap the “Cash Out” button.
6. A window will open up and ask you how you would want to deposit the money into your account. If you choose the “Regular” option, it will take anywhere from one to three days for the money to show up in your account. You can pay an additional 25 cents to use the “Instant” service if you need the money right away.
how to withdraw money from cash app, does cash app works in nigeria, cash apps in nigeria, cash app in nigeria, does cash app work in nigeria, how to use cash app in nigeria, how to send money on cash app, does cash app work in nigeria