Continue your education in Germany. Good news! Applications for the Jacobs University Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
The Jacobs University of Bremen Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for Master’s studies. These merit-based scholarships provide the recipient with up to €12,000 per year.
Jacobs University offers postgraduate scholarships for all applicants applying for the MS in Data Engineering and the MS in Supply Chain Management.
At the Master’s level, students deepen their knowledge, specialize in an area of their choice, and further expand their academic qualifications. At the same time, Master’s students at Jacobs University are trained to investigate and analyze problems from multiple perspectives and without clear disciplinary boundaries.
With Data Engineering (MSc) and Supply Chain Management (MSc), Jacobs University offers two Master’s programs in English in the fields of Big Data Engineering and Logistics, both areas with excellent global career prospects.
- Level of study: teachers
- Institution(s): Jacobs University of Bremen
- To study in: Germany
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Program period: 2 years
- Term: 01 June 2023
Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships provide students with the following benefits:
- All applicants for the MSc Data Engineering, MSc in Data Science for Society & Business and MSc Supply Chain Management are considered for merit-based scholarships of up to €12,000 per year.
Eligibility Criteria for Jacobs University Scholarships
To qualify for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships, the candidate must meet all of the following requirements below:
- Required language: English.
- Eligible countries: All the countries of the world
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (can be delivered at a later date)
- CV describes your academic and professional information, extracurricular and volunteer activities
- Bachelor’s degree transcript in English or German.
- Proof of English language proficiency with a minimum score of 90 (TOEFL), 6.5 (IELTS) or 110 (Duolingo).
- Two letter of recommendation.
How to Apply for Jacobs University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships:
- Create an account and apply from here.
- Attach the following documents to the application form:
For more information on Jacobs University Scholarships, please visit the official website: official website