King Fahd University accepts the application scholarship for Master’s and Ph.D. and MBA degree programmes In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the spring year 2024. King Fahd University Scholarship (KFUPM) 2024 is a Fully funded scholarship Local Saudi residents, as well as international candidates, are invited to apply for this prestigious award Full Scholarship Program.
King Fahd University is ranked 186th globally in the top 200 job posting results World university rankings 2023. With King Fahd. My brother, King Abdullah Also launched fully funded King Abdullah Scholarship Program 2024.
please note: Which Female students He can also apply for the King Fahd Scholarship. King Fahd University offers All academic programs Including MBA, All Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Engineering and Science fields for KFUPM Scholarship.
Details of the King Fahd University Scholarship 2024
|university||King Fahad University|
|Degree level||Master’s and Ph.D|
|Delivery time||December 17, 2023|
- complete expenses.
- a Monthly salary To cover living expenses.
- Free furnished and air-conditioned bachelorette Housing.
- necessary medical care.
- free school books.
- Supported Meals In the university cafeteria.
- An opportunity to participate with university faculty members in researching and writing books
- Projects funded by the university.
- Pre payment flight ticket For initial travel to Dammam at the beginning of the contract, and a return ticket after completion of the degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Other benefits are also available depending on university policy.
List of academic fields and specializations:
- Accounting (M.ACC)
- Aerospace Engineering (Master)
- Applied Statistics (Master)
- Architecture (Master)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Chemical Engineering (PhD, Master)
- Chemistry (PhD, Master)
- City and Regional Planning (MCRP)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (PhD, Master)
- Computer Engineering (PhD, Master)
- Computer Networks (Master)
- Computer Science (PhD, Master)
- Construction Engineering and Management (Master)
- Electrical Engineering (PhD, Master)
- Environmental Sciences (Master)
- Geology (PhD, Master)
- Geophysics (Master)
- Industrial and Systems Engineering (PhD, MSc)
- Information Insurance and Security (Master)
- Life Sciences (Master)
- Materials Science and Engineering (Master)
- Mathematical Sciences (PhD, Master)
- Mechanical Engineering (PhD, Master)
- Medical Physics (MSc Med Phys)
- Petroleum Engineering (PhD, Master)
- Physics (PhD, Master)
- Software Engineering (Master)
- Systems and Control Engineering (PhD, Master)
- Communications Engineering (Master)
Eligibility criteria for MSc, PhD and MBA:
For Master’s programmes:
- Four-year bachelor’s degree
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a 4.00 scale or equivalent, and a cumulative GPA of 3.00 in the major subject.
For doctoral programmes:
- Master’s degree (after a four-year bachelor’s degree)
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale or equivalent for Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
Also Check: National Taiwan University Scholarships Fall 2024 in Taiwan [Fully Funded]
For an MBA:
- Four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- A grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a 4.00 scale or equivalent.
- At least one college-level calculus course that covers both differentiation and integration.
- Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in the field (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Make sure you scan copies of the following mandatory documents into PDF format. Each file can be a maximum of 2MB in size.
- Copy of ID (National ID – Saudi citizens/Passport – Applicants from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia/Residency – Residents of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- Complete official transcripts [For Ph.D. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript must contain the names and grades of all courses taken and must be an official transcript)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from your academic referees submitted through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
- Statement of Purpose (one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Passport size photo with white background (optional for females)
- A CV that briefly mentions your education and work experience.
- GMAT (for international MBA applicants).
NB: The application will not be processed at all without the mandatory documents mentioned above.
Documents that are not mandatory for online application but are required before final admission:
- TOEFL (at least 68 for Master’s and 79 for Doctorate) or IELTS (at least 6.0 for Master’s and 6.5 for Doctorate) [IF AVAILABLE]
- GRE (General) Score Sheet (required for engineering and science programs)[IF AVAILABLE]
- scientific certificates [If a degree was awarded]
NB: Non-mandatory documents should be required for final selection.
Also Check: University of Queensland Free Online Courses in Australia 2023
The deadline to apply to King Fahd University is December 17, 2023 for admission in spring 2024.
How to apply for the King Fahd University Scholarship:
Here is the link to apply for a scholarship in Spring 2024:
SEE MORE Fully Funded Scholarships