Natural ingredients for hair growth: Do you want your hair to grow longer? Do you want your hair down to the waist before the end of the year? It is not uncommon to hear a lady complain about how slow her hair grows. Hair growth retardation is a problem that many women struggle with and cannot seem to find a solution to.
So before you give up hope and grab a pair of scissors to cut your hair, read this. Here are two natural ingredients – which you already have in your kitchen – that would make your hair grow like crazy.
1. Onion juice – (Natural ingredients for hair growth)
Onion is rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties, using onion for hair really helps to keep hair loss at bay. Not only are they very good for nourishing hair follicles and help restore lost nutrients to the scalp, but they are also rich in sulfur, known to minimize breakage and thinning. They have powerful antibacterial properties and help fight scalp infections. This, in turn, helps reduce hair loss as scalp infections can cause massive hair loss. The onion can be mixed in a juice for hair growth or just used as is.
How to use onion juice for hair growth
- Peel the onions and cut them into 4 parts.
- Mix these pieces in a juicer / grinder
- Add a little water and then filter the juice with a muslin cloth.
- This will ensure no pieces of onion stick to your hair while using the juice.
- With your fingers, gently massage the scalp in circular motions.
- Let it sit for an hour.
- Rinse with a mild shampoo with a pleasant fragrance to remove the pungent smell of the onions.
- Do this often to see the benefits. In fact, you can test this once a week for 2 months to see any visible difference.
2. Rice water – (Natural ingredients for hair growth)
Rice water is believed to contain many of the vitamins and minerals that rice contains. These include amino acids, B vitamins, vitamin E, minerals, and antioxidants. Rice water detangles hair, softens it, increases shine, strengthens it and helps it grow.
How to use rice water for hair growth
First, you have to make rice water and soaking is the fastest way.
- Take ½ cup of uncooked rice
- Rinse well
- Place the rice in a bowl with 2-3 cups of water.
- Let it soak for 30 minutes.
- Strain the rice water into a clean container.
Rice water can be used in place of a commercial conditioner. To do this, a person must:
- Shampooing hair
- Rinse well with tap water.
- Pour rice water on your hair.
- Massage the rice water into your hair and scalp.
- Leave on for up to 20 minutes.
- Rinse hair well with warm tap water.