NYSC Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Nondera Energy Services Limited: Nondera Energy Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: NYSC Graduate Trainee. The position is located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc qualification. (Please Read Guide Carefully, Application Email just below)
Nondera Energy Services Limited is a dynamic oil and gas servicing company specialized in providing telecommunications, engineering, drilling, procurement and technical assistance services to clients in the Nigerian energy sector.
We maintain a sustainable competitive advantage in the industry, strategically positioning us to achieve our vision “to be the leading provider of integrated energy solutions in Africa”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Graduate Trainee
Location: Lekki Phase 1 Lagos,
Employment Type: NYSC
NYSC Graduate Trainee Job Objective
- The opening is for recent graduates who are yet/about to commence their National Youth Service. Our aim is to select exceptional candidates who are passionate about developing their skills while being trained by the company.
NYSC Graduate Trainee Job Summary
- The program is designed to give fresh graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
- The program combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace within the NYSC year.
NYSC Graduate Trainee Qualifications
- Must have a BSc from an accredited University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division)
- Engineering degrees strongly preferred, applicants with quantitative degrees may apply.
NYSC Graduate Trainee Requirements:
- Strong Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate a strong willingness to learn new skills and commitment to excellence.
- Not more than 23 years old by December 31, 2020.
- Applicants are required to pass the Aptitude test provided.