Receptionist / Mobilization Officer at Jubaili Agrotec Limited – Read this application guide carefully, the direct application link is just below this guide.
Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist / Mobilization Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Diary management and management of meeting rooms and other office spaces
- Handling enquiries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence
- Maintain visitors register (in and out); and issue visitor pass where required
- Welcoming all visitors and ensure they are comfortable and provide their needs in a professional manner
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties; and monitor gate pass for employees
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Contact travel agencies to check airlines availability, amend or cancel purchased tickets.
- Research on optimal travel alternatives and purchase tickets from approved agency
- Coordinate with the destination branch to arrange transportation and accommodation for travelers.
- Send ticket to concerned traveler and follow up on needed documents and tests.
- Coordinate with Fleet Officer to arrange transportation from/to company premises and airport for employees and visitors.
- Inform employees/visitors about name and phone number of assigned pick-up driver.
- Advise the pick-up driver of the date and time of arrival, along with names of visitors/employees.
- Arrange accommodations for employees/visitors within company’s residenceor Hotel.
- Coordinate with Facility Service Officer to check room condition and ensure its readiness for utilization.
- Advise the traveler on the Hotel booking confirmation and thearrangement
- And other task assigned by the Supervisor and Head of Department
- First Degree (HND / B.Sc) in any discipline.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.