Sales & Customer Service Representative at SpaceStylist Nig Ltd: Sales and Customer Service Representative at SpaceStylist Nig. Ltd. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position. (Application Email is just below this post)
Our focus is set squarely on delivering excellence every step of the way and our aim is to continue providing our customers with products that keep them happy.
We help customers capture, preserve, and share life’s important moments through the product customization and printing services we offer.
Job Title: Sales and Customer Service Representative
Location: Wuye, Abuja
SpaceStylist is looking for an experienced and dynamic sales and customer service representative who can deliver measurable success. The sales and customer service representative will provide product/service information. S/he will be responsible for nurturing sales lead campaigns for SpaceStylist’s custom printed interior décor products and personalized gifts.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative and can work well within a cooperative and friendly team. The primary focus of the role will include proactive prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads. S/he will email and call potential customers which includes but not limited to Builders, Interior Designers, Architects, Décor Product Retailers, Gift Retailers, Ecommerce Stores, Photographers, Event Planners and Corporate PR Mangers to introduce our products, log call and information into a CRM and set up demos and appointments for follow up.
The customer service representative will monitor customers’ orders and ensure a seamless delivery to the customer. S/he will also develop presentations and proposals for the sales team. The successful candidate must show they have the initiative to impact positive change and add value to our business.
You will help maintain the layout of the showroom and assist with in-store and off-site events.
This position will be based at SpaceStylist’s office in Wuye, Abuja with potential to travel as we expand into nationwide markets.
• Lead Management:
• Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the SpaceStylist’s products and services.
• Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity to generate lead opportunities
• Manage, nurture and convert leads into sales opportunities
• Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects current situation and requirements
• Provide engaging and articulate information about SpaceStylist’s products and value proposition to potential customers
• Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in CRM system.
• Sales Management:
• Manage large amounts of incoming inquiries via calls, chats and social media platforms
• Efficient management of the sales pipeline using SpaceStylist’s processes
• Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings
• Represent SpaceStylist at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues
• Meet personal targets and work towards SpaceStylist’s sales goals and profitability
• Demonstrates ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their needs and develop a positive business relationship
• Manage customer queries and complaints.
• Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
• Provide service to customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back order inquiries, and any other issues that may arise in the order fulfilment process
• Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp and YouTube
• Work closely within a small sales and marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues
• Adhere to company policies, procedures culture and business ethics
• Product Knowledge
• Develop a strong knowledge of SpaceStylist’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
• Understand how the benefits of SpaceStylist’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals
• Must participate virtually or in-person in our periodic sales meetings, and product training sessions
• Experience of B-to-B and B-to-C sales, preferably in customized printing of interior décor products and personalised gifts, and has a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems
• Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales and marketing team
• Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets
Application Deadline: 31st March. 2021
Method of Application
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com