Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Weinstein, disgraced film executive charged with new sexual assault charges

Must Read

Sanwo-Olu apologizes for the action of the soldiers

Extend curfew to 72 hours Establishes a 5-man fact-finding C'ttee led by retired Gen Promises to take the case to Buhari,...

Sanwo-Olu Retracts, Says #EndSARS Protester Killed in Reddington

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State.Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has taken a 180 degree turn from...

UEFA abandons bid to hold under-19 finals

UEFA has given up holding its U19 championships in Northern Ireland and canceled the tournament, which had...

Convicted rapist Harvey Weinstein was slapped with half a dozen new sexual assault charges in California stemming from two accusers, the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office announced Friday.

Weinstein allegedly raped a woman at an unnamed Beverly Hills hotel between Sept. 1, 2004, and Sept. 30, 2005, according to the felony complaint.

He is also charged with twice raping another woman at an unnamed Beverly Hills hotel, first in November or December 2009 and again on November 5, 2010, according to the complaint.

The disgraced producer now faces a total of 11 counts in connection with the attacks on five women in Beverly Hills hotels, including four counts of rape and forced oral intercourse, two counts of restraining sexual assault and one count of sexual penetration for use of the strength. , show court documents.

In addition to the two new victims, the complaint alleges that Weinstein raped an Italian model at Mr. C Beverly Hills on February 18, 2013, and attacked Lauren Young inside her suite at the Montage Beverly Hills hotel the next day. Young is a model who testified against Weinstein at his trial on charges in New York earlier this year.

He allegedly sexually assaulted a third woman at an unnamed Beverly Hills hotel on May 11, 2010.

NY Post

All rights reserved. This material and any other digital content on this platform may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in whole or in part without the written permission of NEWS.

- Advertisement -

Latest News

Sanwo-Olu apologizes for the action of the soldiers

Extend curfew to 72 hours Establishes a 5-man fact-finding C'ttee led by retired Gen Promises to take the case to Buhari,...

Sanwo-Olu Retracts, Says #EndSARS Protester Killed in Reddington

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State.Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has taken a 180 degree turn from his earlier claim that none...

UEFA abandons bid to hold under-19 finals

UEFA has given up holding its U19 championships in Northern Ireland and canceled the tournament, which had already been postponed several times.

UK High Commission closes visa centers in Nigeria

By Perez Brisibe The UK High Commission in Nigeria said on Wednesday that it has closed its centers in Nigeria for the next...

Again, soldiers open fire to disperse protesters in Lagos

Angry youths on Wednesday stormed the BRT Oyinbo station and set vehicles on fire, following the alleged killing of innocent #ENDSARS protesters...
- Advertisement -

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -