The Association of Certified Public Accountants (ACCA) serves as the governing organization for the professional accounting industry on a global scale. BPP Learning Media is an official publisher of ACCA. The Association of Certified Public Accountants (ACCA) has been around for over a century.
During that time, it offered qualifications in accounting and finance considered among the best in the world. ACCA has made significant progress in raising its international profile in recent years. The fundamentals of financial accounting are the main focus of document F3.
ACCA F3 – Financial accounting study text (INT) – STIMUL [Download pdf Below]
The primary objectives of this course are to instruct students in the fundamentals of double-entry accounting and the formulation of basic financial statements appropriate for sole proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations. The following are the primary divisions:
- The environment in which financial information is produced and its main objective.
- Conventions governing accounting
- Use of double entry accounting
- Monitoring of transactions and commercial events.
- Prepare a working sample of the balance.
- Preparation of key financial accounts The new document 1.1 is quite similar to the previous one, except that the program includes additional information on credit transactions (in particular, the reconciliation of supplier statements before payment is made).
On the other hand, the work on ratios and basic consolidated financial statements has been moved to Document F7 and is not included in Document F3. The notes provided above apply to both international and UK streaming. However, students should be aware that the ACCA mainstream is now international and the UK option is only available as a variation.
The F3 International broadcast and UK variation have access to our content. The examiner has reviewed the study text, which focuses on the most important aspects of the syllabus and considers the examiner’s direction as to how the topics will be assessed.
It requires a methodical, step-by-step approach to difficult concepts, such as reconciling control and suspense accounts, which some students may find challenging. BPP Learning Media is the publisher of choice for a large number of ACCA students and tuition providers around the world.
Each chapter contains many examples and questions to help you practice the concepts. Join them and you’ll gain access to a wealth of knowledge about ACCA exams.