Customer Experience and Retention Manager – Jumia (Full Time): Read the instruction carefully, Application Link just below.
The Customer Experience and Retention Manager is an active, integral member of Jumia Customer Experience (CXP). The successful candidate will interface with cross-functional teams and systems to perform various functions including external team management, quality assurance, customer expansion and retention, and overall good customer experience. In this role, you will be an extension of the CXP team and will be responsible for designing and implementing customer retention strategies to increase loyalty and retain business. The role will be responsible for collecting, collating, analyzing and presenting all data sets required for robust customer Retention. The role holder will as well design and implement campaign models, formats and processes that will showcase the effectiveness of defined campaigns.
- Ensure the implementation and measure all Retention activities in the business plan.
- Collate and Analyze All Data related to following customer behaviors.
- Generate scorecards and ranking tables for activities, highlighting data that deviates from target and hypothesizing reasons in consultation with the sales team and other implementing parties.
- Conducting regular and ad-hoc “deep-dive” analysis to shed light on observed trends that may not be immediately understood
- Proactively raise red flag on initiatives / business activities that are not meeting objectives.
- Provide weekly and monthly report on the customers Campaigns.
- Evaluate Retention Campaign effectiveness
- Provide recommendation on campaign effectiveness.
- Researches and organizes data and feedback on customer preferences and historical information to enhance and grow customer database.
- Identifies trends and opportunities to make recommendations to sales team to improve selling strategies.
- Responsible for meeting department productivity and quality standards/metrics for all applicable responsibilities/functions.
- Ability to learn and take on additional responsibilities and other projects; completes as assigned.
- Demonstrates and exemplifies professionalism in performance and attitude, including accountability, initiative and teamwork.
- Adhere to the applicable Quality Assurance Guidelines to ensure we are providing quality service that enhances the customer experience and promotes the Jumia Values.
Qualification and Requirements:
- 5 years of relevant e-commerce/telecom or comparable experience in the customer experience and retention field.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven team environment.
- Experience with e-commerce/telecomm platforms/channels preferred
- Ability to multi-task and can be trusted to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.