Tuesday, January 19, 2021

No date has yet been set for the sale of application documents – JAMB

Must Read

Update: bandits kidnap the professor in Zaria and kill his son

-how the vigilantes repel the attack on Giwa LGA By Ibrahim HassanWuyo On Sunday night, armed bandits invaded Wusasa in the...

COVID-19: NCDC records 1,617 new infections, 14 more deaths in Nigeria

The Nigerian Center for Disease Control registered 1,617 new cases of CoronaVirus disease (COVID-19) in the country.

Court to hear Meghan Markle’s privacy case against newspaper

Meghan MarkleMeghan Markle's high-profile lawsuit against a group of British newspapers for privacy and copyright violations returns to court...

JAMB

The Joint Board of Admissions and Enrollment, yesterday, says that no date has been set for the start of sales of the application documents for its 2021 Unified Tertiary Enrollment Examination, UTME.

The board’s Director of Media and Information, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, revealed this in an interview with NAN in Lagos.

Benjamin, who spoke in the context of reports in some sections of the media that the board had already started selling forms for the 2021 application, said the board had since distanced itself from such a report.

According to him, the report is totally false, misleading and malicious.

“The board’s attention has been drawn to a fictitious announcement of the sales of the 2021 UTME / Direct Entry (DE) application documents allegedly coming from the board.

“This is totally false and an attempt to mislead the public, as the board has not submitted its application documents for 2021.

“We have clearly defined communication channels and as soon as we start the process, the public will be duly informed through the necessary media platforms.

“The board therefore wants to urge members of the general public not to be fooled into falling prey to the antics of these folks, who take pleasure in causing confusion.

“We all know the global disruptions caused by the Coronavirus, to education and other sectors of the economy, hence the delay in the start of the process as it was obtained in previous years,” he said.

He urged members of the public to always check with the board through their online platforms for authentic information.

- Advertisement -

Latest News

Update: bandits kidnap the professor in Zaria and kill his son

-how the vigilantes repel the attack on Giwa LGA By Ibrahim HassanWuyo On Sunday night, armed bandits invaded Wusasa in the...

COVID-19: NCDC records 1,617 new infections, 14 more deaths in Nigeria

The Nigerian Center for Disease Control registered 1,617 new cases of CoronaVirus disease (COVID-19) in the country.The NCDC revealed this...

Court to hear Meghan Markle’s privacy case against newspaper

Meghan MarkleMeghan Markle's high-profile lawsuit against a group of British newspapers for privacy and copyright violations returns to court in London on Tuesday, with...

The Rivers government begins admission to the Madrid soccer academy

Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike (m) and Rivers State PDP President Brother Felix Obuah (r) at the Real Madrid Soccer Academy...

We will not support the Nigerian president of Igbo extraction – IPOB

A protester brandishes a banner.… Most of the people prepared for the position are traitors raised by the Caliphate - IPOB By Chimaobi Nwaiwu, Nnewi The...
- Advertisement -

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -