Turn to the words of God whenever you find yourself in a place of uncertainty or doubt.
Bible verses to read when you are in confusion or doubt: Everyone experiences times in their lives when they are certain of things such as the love of God, their work, their future, and times when everything is wonderful. Then there are those times when it seems like confusion, doubt, and ambiguity are the only options available to you. When this takes place, the following seven passages from the Bible are ones that Pulse Religion suggests reading:
1. Proverbs 3:5 - “Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.”
2. Psalm 143:8 - “Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.”
3. James 1: 2–5 - “Consider it pure joy, my brothers, and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”
4. 1 John 4:1 - “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.”
5. 1 Corinthians 14:33 - “For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.”