Continue your studies in Germany. Good news! The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship Program is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and the application process step by step.
The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for master’s degrees and Doctor studies. This scholarship provides full scholarships to students that cover the entire duration of the program..
The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships are offered to international students to pursue postgraduate and doctoral studies in Germany for the 2022-23 academic year. The Foundation awards full scholarships to students that cover the entire duration of the program.
The scholarship department of the Heinrich Böll Foundation awards scholarships to graduate and doctoral students from outside Germany.
- Level of study: Masters Ph.D
- Institution(s): The Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung
- To study in: Germany
- Term: March 1, 2023 / September 1, 2023
The Heinrich Boll Foundation scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
Eligibility Criteria for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship
To qualify for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship, the candidate must meet all of the following requirements below:
- Required language: English
- Eligible countries: All the countries of the world
- The key criteria for the student scholarship.
1- Very good academic record from school or college/university
2- Social commitment and political interest
3- Compelling reasons to apply to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- The key criteria for the PhD scholarship
1- Very good school and university academic record
2- A convincing research project (exhibition, innovative line of research, realistic timetable) preliminary work that has reached an advanced stage)
3- Social commitment and political interest
4- Convincing arguments to apply to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
How to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship?
Please follow the application instructions below to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship:
- Check if you are among the special focus groups in this application round
- Gather information about the application process and requested documents.
- Record for online application portal
- Provide the requested information on the Online Application Portal
- After uploading all your documents, submit your application before the application deadline ends
Documents to include with your application
- Your personal data and CV
- Your motivation for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- A summary of your motivation to study the chosen topic and your main areas of interest.
- A summary of your social commitments and political interests or doctoral thesis project
- For more information on requirements, click here for doctoral scholarship or here for student scholarship
To apply and learn more about the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship, please visit the official website: official website