Getting the perfect brows may be accomplished in a variety of ways; for example, eyebrow pencils are simple to use and work well for novices.
Check out the easy way to draw brows on with a pencil: It is vital to note that in order to acquire an overall look that is pleasing to your face, it is necessary to know what shape works best for your face. Never undervalue the importance of giving a good first impression by maintaining well-groomed brows or drawing them on.
These days, in order for your makeup look to be considered flawless, your brows need to be in their “fleekiest” possible state. There are a few various approaches to getting the perfect eyebrows; nevertheless, it is essential to be aware of which shape complements your face the most in order to achieve an overall appearance that is attractive.
Check out the steps below:
1. Comb the brows so that they follow their natural lines.
2. Using a pencil that is the same color as your skin, carefully follow the natural arch that is present in the lower part of the brow.
3. Be sure to follow the brows all the way to the end, aligning them with your natural arch as you do so.
4. Trace the top brow in the same manner as the step 2 instructions explained the lower area.
5. Make sure to follow the line all the way until the end of the eyebrow.
6. Applying the brow pencil in a soft, circular motion, fill in the brows.
7. To achieve a natural look for the brows, simply brush them.
8. After defining the brow bone with concealer or foundation, as appropriate, you are good to go and look fabulous!
draw brows on with a pencil, how to draw eyebrows for beginners, how to draw eyebrows with a pencil, how to draw eyebrow for beginner, how to draw eyebrows with pencil, how to draw eye brow, how to draw eye pencil, how to draw eye with pencil