Snell’s Clinical Anatomy by Regions is a proven teaching and learning resource that focuses on the clinical applications of anatomy. It has been praised for its clear and consistent organization, dynamic illustrations, and emphasis on clinical applications. This resource was created by combining expert perspectives with a user-friendly approach.
This trusted text guides students through the fundamentals of human anatomy, explains the how and why behind each structure, and gives readers the practical guidance they need to make sound clinical decisions. It is ideal for medical, dental, allied health, and nursing programs. Students can also benefit from using this text.
Snell’s Clinical Anatomy by Region by Lawrence E. Wineski [Download pdf Below]
This edition has been completely reorganized to help students confidently navigate regions of the body from the surface to deep structures, integrating basic anatomy, clinical information, superficial and radiographic anatomy, and embryology.
The goal of this edition is to help students navigate body regions from the surface to deep structures. Students will be more likely to succeed in clinical settings if they have access to colorful new images and concise chapter summaries.
- A newly reorganized format guides students through the body’s various systems in a way that promotes greater understanding.
- The vocabulary and methodologies used in fundamental clinical anatomy, radiographic anatomy, and surface anatomy have been updated throughout the work, and the updated content reflects these changes.
- Enhanced drawings simplify complex systems by highlighting key details in vivid color.
At a glance, bulleted summaries of New Key Concepts emphasize the most important information presented in the chapter.
- The therapeutic relevance of anatomical information is emphasized in the introductory instances of each chapter and in the Clinical Notes.
- Embryology The fundamentals of developmental anatomy are simplified in the notes.
The chapter describes and learning objectives guide students toward the concepts and structures most applicable to clinical practice.
- There is a digital book that can be purchased. With today’s e-books, learning can be more efficient, effective and convenient. These interactive tools are fully searchable, accessible from multiple devices 24 hours a day, and have additional features such as highlighting and sharing notes.