the Melbourne University Accepts the request McKinsey Fellowships Program Postdoctoral Position in Australia For session 2023 for all international students from all over the world. The University will fund the fellowships for a three-year appointment commencing at A.6 level in the University salary range plus retirement.
the McKinsey Postdoctoral Fellowships The program has been created to attract outstanding recent PhD graduates to the University from around the world. The program aims to recruit new researchers with the ability to build and lead collaborative interdisciplinary research activities within and across academic departments. The university offers a leading and vibrant research environment that is internationally engaged, public lively, and has several notable areas of research strength. program hVery competitivewith ten McKenzie Fellowships and one McKenzie Fellowship for Indigenous Peoples Available every year. You can also apply for Postdoctoral Fellowships in Japan from the Matsumae International Foundation
McKinsey Postdoctoral Fellows Program position details
|Fellowship name||McKinsey Postdoctoral Fellowships|
|level of study||Post-doctoral level|
|Delivery time||May 15, 2023|
Applicants must have obtained a Ph.D. from a university other than the University of Melbourne by the closing date. Ph.D. It must have been awarded between January 1, 2019, and July 16, 2021.
At the time of application, applicants must not have held or committed to a fixed-term or continuing academic appointment at the University of Melbourne for longer than one year. Where applicants have held multiple consecutive fixed-term appointments, such appointments must be no longer than one year in total.
- Applicants may be drawn from any field in which the university has research strength, and must have the ability to contribute to research collaborations and programs across colleges or majors
- Applicants will be required to submit a declaration of support from the department/school they will be based in if successful, but selection criteria will be on a university basis.
- The evaluation will consider achievement for the opportunity.
Eligibility waivers may be available to some applicants.
Also, apply for:500 HUMBOLDT Research Fellows for International Applicants in Germany, 2023
- The University will fund the fellowships for a three-year appointment commencing at A.6 level in the University salary range plus retirement.
- Fellows will receive an additional $25,000 to be spent on project costs over the course of the fellowship.
- The awards will be for a maximum of three years starting between January 1, 2021, and June 30, 2021.
- The objectives of the 2021 program are to attract talented recent PhD graduates in areas of research priority to the University.
- All applicants must promote research that is compatible with Search in Melbourne initiative.
- The program is highly competitive, with only ten McKenzie Fellowships and one McKenzie Indigenous Fellowship available each year.
Review college/school operations
|Architecture, construction and planning||Matthew Scamborlino, 61383446729, [email protected]
|EOIs due: TBC
ABP financing opportunities
Notification of EOI Result: TBC
|Arts||Arts Research Office, [email protected]||EOI deadline 11.59pm on Friday 1st May 2023|
|Business and economics||Alex Campbell, +61 3 8344 5792, [email protected]|
|Engineering and information technology||FEIT Research Services, [email protected]||EOI deadline and TBC linkage|
|Medicine, dentistry and health sciences||Tim Crockett, 8344 4637, [email protected]||Show due interest: TBC
Applicants will be informed of their EOI results: TBC
|Law||Mass Generis, 8344 9983, [email protected]||EOI deadline 11.59pm on Friday 21st April 2023|
|Sciences||Patrick O’Duffy, [email protected]||Expression of interest due by 3pm on May 1st, 2023 (link will be provided)|
|Fine Arts and Music||Adeline Ong, [email protected]||Deadline for expressions of interest: Monday, April 24|
- Academic contact Ensure that you have an academic contact within the proposed host college/school that is willing to support your application. Your proposed host college/school can advise you on how best to get in touch with the appropriate academic contact.
- Funding Guidelines Review- Read the McKenzie Fellowship Guidelines.
- Complete the Eligibility Waiver Application Form – if applicablecomplete the Eligibility Waiver Application Form on SmartyGrants by April 28, 2023. please noteNot all applicants are required to submit an EER. This only applies if you do not meet all of the eligibility criteria in the Funding Guidelines. Eligible applicants may submit an application without submitting this form.
- Complete the application formComplete the application form and obtain relevant signatures for submission.
- Submission of the applicationSubmit your application via SmartyGrants by 3pm (AEST) June 23, 2023.
- Submit written testimonialsAsk the referees to email their written testimonials to [email protected] By June 23, 2023.
The last date to apply for a postdoctoral position for the McKinsey Fellowships Program in Australia is 15 May 2023
How to apply for a scholarship:
The process for this scholarship is online. Kindly check the link below to apply online or check the official scholarship announcement.
SEE MORE Fully Funded Scholarships