Procter & Gamble Nigeria Plant Internship Program 2020: Procter & Gamble Co., also known as P&G, is an American multinational consumer goods company based in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, founded by William Procter and James Gamble, both from the United Kingdom. Driven by passionate people and a common purpose, P&G has been providing trusted brands to our consumers in Nigeria ever since.
• Type of job: Full time
• BA / BSc / HND qualification
• Experience: 4 years
• Location: Oyo
• Engineering / Technical field of work, Postgraduate work, Internships / Volunteering
Job ID: IME00000720
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Job Categories: Engineering, Manufacturing
Job Type: Full Time
Travel: Yes (occasional)
Procter & Gamble Nigeria Plant Overview
- Do you want to transform materials to gain consumer experiences? So an internship as a manufacturing / engineering intern at one of our plants might be the right place for you to get this experience.
- In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to provide our customers with high quality products, on time and at low cost.
- You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and ability to analyze and solve problems.
- What makes a manufacturing intern successful at P&G? Take a look at the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right combination.
Procter & Gamble Nigeria Plant Description:
- Are you passionate about how world-class brands are made? Do you want a career that challenges you technically while developing your leadership and creative skills? Then a position at P & G’s manufacturing company at the Ibadan plant might be for you.
- We created Ariel, which is a P&G brand that touches the lives of people globally. P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees in more than 140 countries and operations in approximately 70 countries. Our manufacturing teams are responsible for all aspects of product manufacturing and packaging and are recognized as industry leaders for developing innovative production technologies and systems. Some of our other brands are Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B® and Pampers®
- If successful, you will work at P & G’s Ibadan manufacturing facility to fulfill its National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. The position is full time and you will be provided with all the necessary tools to develop your capacity.
- At the Ibadan plant, we are looking for a leader who knows how to take care of business-related challenges and help our operation run smoothly. You will join the Ariel manufacturing team as a process engineer on our production line.
- The position combines thought leadership with people management and technical development in an advanced lean engineering environment. You will be developing, configuring and optimizing processes from inception to inception and validation. Evaluate processes, take action and interpret data. You will have the opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
- Lead and develop any organization you are working with to provide organizational capacity and technical proficiency, automate systems, identify technical problems, and provide a durable solution to deliver excellent business results.
- This position is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating increasing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer industry-leading learning and development opportunities to enable you to excel in your career and meet new challenges on a daily basis, expanding your knowledge and experience in a variety of different areas.
Procter & Gamble Nigeria Plant offer you:
- Responsibilities from day 1: you will feel responsible for your role from the beginning and you will be assigned specific responsibilities that will correspond to you, direct and lead from day 1.
- Ongoing Coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training and daily mentoring from your boss and other employees.
- Respectful and dynamic work environment: employees are at the core, we value each individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and flexible work arrangements.
- We invest in their continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole.
- We offer you a stimulating and high-performance work environment where our Principle, Values and Purpose are paramount.
- Would have diverse experience working with multicultural teams
- We will offer you an exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
What Procter & Gamble Nigeria Plant searching for?
- Top Talent: Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering / Electronic Electrical Engineering / Industrial and Process Engineering.
- Applicant must have completed a course in the above field and be ready to complete the National Youth Service Corps Program in Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Proficiency in the use of the MS office 4. Demonstration of P&G Peak performance factors
- Analytical Skills – You have strong analytical skills that enable you to successfully implement change and drive long-term innovation and cost-saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities: You can demonstrate strong leadership and collaboration skills and the ability to involve an organization that consists of different individuals with different personalities. Previous experience in people management is an advantage.
- Technical mastery: ability to master the principles of electrical equipment, to be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep mastery of process / systems control, programming and automation.
You may be interested to know, #weseeequal
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company;
- Our people are equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences, and points of view. And we want to include yours, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
How to Apply for Procter & Gamble Nigeria Plant
Interested and qualified? Go to Procter and Gamble at www.pgcareers.com to apply