Monday, October 26, 2020

Ronaldo, Dybala and others denounced for breaking the isolation of the coronavirus

Must Read

Alleged looting: 2 courts arrest 34 suspects

On Monday, two magistrates' courts in Ilorin ordered 34 suspects to be detained at the Oke -...

Messi prevents Griezmann from expressing himself at Barça – Wenger

Lionel Messi is preventing Antoine Griezmann from expressing himself in Barcelona as the Frenchman continues to be overshadowed by...

Looting: Police arrest 144 suspects in Kwara

The police command in Kwara arrested 144 suspected thugs who disguised themselves as #ENDSARS protesters and looted...

Cristiano Ronaldo and other top Juventus players could face legal action for rejoining their national teams despite coronavirus rules after two positive cases in the Italian champions, local health authorities in Turin said on Wednesday.

In addition to the Portuguese star, several South Americans such as Paulo Dybala, Juan Cuadrado, Danilo and Rodrigo Bentancur also left the Juventus team hotel without waiting for test results this week, Italian media reported.

“The club itself told us that some players had left the place of isolation and therefore we will notify the competent authority, which is the prosecutor, of what happened,” said Roberto Testi, director of the health authority in the Piedmont region, aforementioned. by the Ansa news agency.

The entire Juventus team and squad have been isolated since Saturday, a procedure that does not prevent them from training or playing, but does prohibit contact with the outside world.

Both cases of viruses at the club were among the team’s non-player staff.

Several other internationals called up for their national teams will be able to leave as soon as they have the go-ahead, including France’s Adrien Rabiot, Italians Giorgio Chiellini and Leonardo Bonucci, Welshman Aaron Ramsey and Poland’s Wojciech Szczesny.

[AFP]

.

All rights reserved. This material and any other digital content on this platform may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in whole or in part without the written permission of NEWS.

- Advertisement -

Latest News

Alleged looting: 2 courts arrest 34 suspects

On Monday, two magistrates' courts in Ilorin ordered 34 suspects to be detained at the Oke -...

Messi prevents Griezmann from expressing himself at Barça – Wenger

Lionel Messi is preventing Antoine Griezmann from expressing himself in Barcelona as the Frenchman continues to be overshadowed by the superstar captain, according to...

Looting: Police arrest 144 suspects in Kwara

The police command in Kwara arrested 144 suspected thugs who disguised themselves as #ENDSARS protesters and looted government and private property in...

Plateau designated seven courts to prosecute more than 300 alleged looters

By Marie-Therese Nanlong The Plateau state government has designated seven courts to prosecute the 307 suspects arrested so far in various locations where looting took...

Two die in stampede by COVID-19 palliative in Abuja

By Luminous Jannamike Two women died Monday in a fierce fight over COVID-19 palliatives looted by thugs in a warehouse on the Secretariat road in...
- Advertisement -

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -