Accounts and Administrative Officer (Male) at Choice Talents Nigeria – Read this application guide carefully, the direct application link is just below this guide.
Choice Talents Nigeria – Our client operates in the Travel and Logistics industry, and is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts and Administrative Officer (Male)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accounts and Administrative officer will manage our company’s accounts payable and receivable.
- Reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. A Finance, Accounting or Bookkeeping background is required.
- Also, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time.
- Ensures Airline follow ups for refund.
- Ensure accounts are audited.
- Manage balance sheet, bank deposits and bank reconciliation.
- Ensure BSP, daily sales reconciliation and BSP payments.
- Follow up with Cash Payments and collection.
- Manage Daily cash book, daily allowances payout invoice, daily and monthly reports.
- Manage and Ensure IATA yearly payment.
- Manage old account reconciliation, P & L, PAYE cheque.
- Manage receipts, refund collection, refund payment approval, refund processing.
- Manage VAT cheques, WHT.
- Daily report on job done/follow-ups/ cash & bank.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
- 5+ years work experience in the position
- Currently undertaking or have completed ICAN
- Proven work experience as an Accounts and Admin Officer
- Candidate is to expected to be between 35 – 40 years preferable a Male
- Good IT, writing and communications skills
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- Candidate is to live on the island or close to Victoria Island.
To be negotiated with the employer.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
using “Account & Admin Officer” as the subject of the mail.